From Wikipedia, the không tính phí encyclopedia
Bạn đang xem: người yêu tôi là ai?
|The Beauty Inside|
Theatrical poster for The Beauty Inside
|Revised Romanization||Byuti Insaideu|
|Directed by||Baik (Baek Jong-yul)|
|Written by||Kim Sun-jung|
|Based on||The Beauty Inside|
by Drake Doremus
|Produced by||Park Tae-joon|
|Edited by||Yang Jin-mo|
|Music by||Jo Yeong-wook|
|Distributed by||Next Entertainment World|
|Box office||US$14.3 million|
The Beauty Inside (Korean: 뷰티 인사이드; RR: Byuti Insaideu; lit. "Beauty Inside") is a năm ngoái South Korean romantic comedy film based on the 2012 American social film The Beauty Inside, about a man who wakes up every day in a different toàn thân, starring Han Hyo Joo. It is Baik's feature film debut, after a career directing commercials.
One fateful day, on his eighteenth birthday, Woo-jin wakes up đồ sộ see a face and toàn thân that is not his own. He is very shocked and confused, he confronts his mother with his new appearance, and she is also shocked but tearfully accepts him for who he is. With the help of his mother (Mun Suk) and his best friend (Song-beck), Woo-jin is able đồ sộ cope with his strange condition. Ever since this day Woo-jin, now a furniture designer, wakes up in a different toàn thân every day, regardless of age, gender and nationality. Sometimes he's a man, a woman, old, young, or even a foreigner. He can even speak different languages, depending on who he is for the day. He's the same person on the inside, but on the outside he's always someone new. Looking at a different face in the mirror every morning is hard for him đồ sộ get used đồ sộ.
Every morning Woo-jin records himself on his computer, letting himself know who he was that day. And every morning he has đồ sộ accustom himself đồ sộ the changes of being a different person. He has đồ sộ adjust đồ sộ his new toàn thân, eyesight, voice etc. After many years of changing into different people Woo-jin has devised a system where he has all sorts of clothes and shoes đồ sộ fit any and every type of toàn thân type, and of course different types of toiletries depending on if he is male or female. He also has a phoropter in order đồ sộ test his vision and a Brannock foot measuring device đồ sộ measure his feet sánh that he can choose the right-sized shoes.
As a furniture designer Woo-jin is able đồ sộ work in the privacy of his own trang chính and đồ sộ avoid others finding out his secret. He owns a furniture company named ALX that specializes on handcrafted furniture designed for each individual client. His best friend Song-beck works with him, taking care of sales and going đồ sộ meet Woo-jin's clients in person.
One day, Woo-jin develops a crush on a woman named Yi-soo who works in a furniture store. He begins đồ sộ visit her every day đồ sộ see her and occasionally talk đồ sộ her, but she doesn’t realize this because he comes in as someone else each day. He waits until the right day when he is someone handsome (Park Seo-Joon) đồ sộ finally approach her and ask her out on a date. He succeeds in asking her out and wants đồ sộ continue seeing her as the same person. As a result, he goes for several days without sleep in order đồ sộ stay as the same person that first went out with Yi-soo. He inevitably fails đồ sộ keep the same toàn thân due đồ sộ sleep deprivation and decides đồ sộ stop contacting Yi-soo because he does not want đồ sộ reveal his secret đồ sộ her. Woo-Jin becomes a temp where Yi-soo works and asks her đồ sộ dinner. She is hesitant but goes with the female Woo-Jin đồ sộ his house where he tells her who she/he is. She is shocked and it takes her some time đồ sộ comprehend and accept Woo-jin for who he is on the inside.
They remain together and devise a plan đồ sộ reunite with each other every time Woo-jin transforms. Whenever Woo-jin grabs Yi-soo’s hand she’ll know that it’s him. Or at least that's the idea. Yi-soo, after some time starts having difficulty with their relationship. She never truly knows who Woo-jin is and has đồ sộ fully trust that the stranger grabbing her hand is Woo-jin. People begin đồ sộ gossip about Yi-soo, saying that she is always going out with different men. This pushes her đồ sộ a breaking point where she relies on medication đồ sộ be able đồ sộ cope with her stress, anxiety, and insomnia. In order đồ sộ help her, Woo-jin decides đồ sộ disappear from her life. Time goes by but Yi-soo never stops loving Woo-jin and is determined đồ sộ find him.
Woo-Jin finds out from his mother that his father had the same condition and that is why his father left them.
Yi-soo is able đồ sộ find Woo-jin once again in a different country (the Czech Republic). She confesses đồ sộ him that she still loves him and wants đồ sộ spend her life with him. After this confession Woo-jin proposes đồ sộ Yi-soo and she accepts.
- Han Hyo-joo as Yi-soo
Xem thêm: người xấu nhất thế giới là ai
The Beauty Inside pre-sold its distribution rights at the Cannes Film Market đồ sộ 11 Asian countries, including nhật bản, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei and the Philippines.
Well Go USA released the film theatrically on September 11, năm ngoái, with a DVD and Blu-ray release phối for February 2, năm nhâm thìn.
The Beauty Inside earned a total gross of $14,291,242 USD from 2,057,896 total admissions. There was a total of 646 screenings for the film.
On the trang web Rotten Tomatoes, the film had an approval rating of 70% based on 10 reviews, with a weighted average of 5.7/10. Another truyền thông media aggregator trang web, Metacritic, weighted the film with an average score of 48 out of 100, based on 5 critics. Katie Walsh from the Los Angeles Times writes, “It’s satisfying, charming and surprising - a film that keeps its supernatural elements grounded in reality, with the focus on the spirituality of true love.
Remake and adaptations
In January 2017, it was announced that Emilia Clarke had been cast as the female lead in an upcoming American remake of the film, with Scott Neustadter and Michael H. Weber writing the script.
In July 2018, it was announced that Seo Hyun-jin has been cast as the female lead in a Korean drama remake of the film, alongside Lee Min-ki.
Awards and nominations
52nd Grand Bell Awards
|Best Actress||Han Hyo-joo||Nominated|
|Best New Director||Baik||Won|
|Best Screenplay||Kim Seon-jeong, Park Jeong-ye||Nominated|
36th Blue Dragon Film Awards
|Best Actress||Han Hyo-joo||Nominated|
|Best Cinematography||Kim Tae-gyeong||Nominated|
|Best Editing||Yang Jin-mo||Won|
|Best Lighting||Hong Seung-cheol||Nominated|
|Best Music||Jo Yeong-wook||Nominated|
Korea Film Actors' Association Awards
|Top Star Award||Han Hyo-joo||Won|
11th Max Movie Awards
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards
|Best Actress (Film)||Nominated|
25th Buil Film Awards
10th Asian Film Awards
Xem thêm: rockefeller là ai
|Best Supporting Actress||Juri Ueno||Nominated|
- ^ a b Tae, Sang-joon (17 October 2014). "An Interview with Syd LIM, CEO of Yong Film, behind PARK Chan-wook's New Film Agassi". Korean Cinema Today. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- ^ "The Beauty Inside (2015) - Financial Information". The Numbers. Retrieved 2022-12-26.
- ^ Lee, Hyo-won (24 August 2015). "South Korea Box Office: Local Actioner Tops for Third Week, Fantastic Four Debuts in Fourth". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 26 August 2015.
- ^ Doo, Rumy (4 August 2015). "External beauty in Beauty Inside?". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 5 August 2015.
- ^ Na, Won-jung (5 November 2014). "20 Actors Cast for One Single Lead Character for BEAUTY INSIDE". Korean Film Biz Zone. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- ^ An, So-hyoun (4 November 2014). "Han Hyo Joo đồ sộ Act Opposite đôi mươi Actors and Actresses in Film Beauty Inside". enewsWorld. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- ^ Ghim, Sora (22 January 2015). "Beauty Inside Reveals Its List Of Top Actors". BNTNews. Retrieved 13 February 2015.
- ^ Yoon, Sarah (3 June 2015). "Beauty Inside poster, trailer unveiled". K-pop Herald. Retrieved 11 June 2015.
- ^ "Actresses lead Korean film industry this summer". Yonhap. 29 July 2015. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- ^ Hong, Hye-jin (11 June 2015). "Release of Beauty Inside postponed đồ sộ mid-August". K-pop Herald. Retrieved 11 June 2015.
- ^ Conran, Pierce (29 October 2014). "CHUN Woo-hee and LEE Beom-su đồ sộ Play Same Character in BEAUTY INSIDE". Korean Film Biz Zone. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- ^ Jin, Eun-soo (21 August 2015). "Review: Visually pleasing film tackles questions of inner beauty, love". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 12 September 2015.
- ^ Kim, Yeon-ji (14 August 2015). "Actress Han stars opposite 21 men". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 14 August 2015.
- ^ Won, Ho-jung (23 August 2015). "Herald Interview: Han Hyo-joo: Beauty Inside is chance of a lifetime". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 26 August 2015.
- ^ Yoon, Sarah (26 May 2015). "Film Beauty Inside sells rights đồ sộ 11 Asian countries". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 27 May 2015.
- ^ "The Beauty Inside - Well Go USA Entertainment". Retrieved 7 March 2016.
- ^ "The Beauty Inside (2015)". KOFIC. Korean Film Council. Retrieved November 12, 2018.
- ^ "The Beauty Inside (2015)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved November 14, 2018.
- ^ "The Beauty Inside reviews". Metacritic. CBC Interactive. Retrieved November 14, 2018.
- ^ Fleming, Mike Jr. (January 27, 2017). "Fox 2000 Wins $2M Pitch Deal For 'The Beauty Inside'; 'GoT's Emilia Clarke To Star". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved January 28, 2017.
- ^ Park Jin-young (July 9, 2018). [공식입장] 서현진X이민기, '뷰티인사이드' 출연 확정..로코 치트키 특급만남 [[Official position] Seo Hyun-jin X Lee Min-ki confirmed đồ sộ appear in 'Beauty Inside'... Rocco cheat key special meeting]. Osen (in Korean).
- Official website (in Korean)
- The Beauty Inside at the Korean Movie Database
- The Beauty Inside at IMDb
- The Beauty Inside at HanCinema